Bienvenido al Punto B: Adendum

Ane Marie (aka Texas) wrote:
""Did you know that I know you because I was a skydiver?
If I had never started skydiving, then I wouldn't have met my ex from Montreal, and I would have never visited Montreal, therefore never choosing to move there, which in turn led to me meeting Selma, which by strange circumstances brought me to living with Selma in New York City, who introduced me to you, so that I could now read your blog.
How many points was that? :-)""
GA's Response:
EXACTLY!!! The series of events that need to take place for a single event in time to occur.... it just blows my mind - it gives me a cosmic hangover (believe me, those feel like a big bang just took place between your eyeballs). The more I think about it, the more I realize how unlikely every instant is to have occured because - what are the odds of all those events having ocurred in that sequence thus resulting in this instant?
Life is but a series of perpetual unlikely events. Somehow makes me think that it is proof yet again that A) Germans love David Hasselhof, and B) everything tends to chaos (although A and B might actually be the same thing).

1 Comments:
hahaha, germans love hasselhoff. maybe not chaos, but certainly comedy for the cosmos.
Post a Comment
<< Home